Forum forum.napiprojekt.pl Strona Główna

FAQFAQ  RegulaminRegulamin   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj  

Do you like dating?

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum forum.napiprojekt.pl Strona Główna -> Błędy
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
darmiann

Podziękował: 0
Łącznie otrzymał 0 podziękowań w 0 postach

Ostrzeżenia: 0/5

PostWysłany: Sob Sie 21, 2021 08:01    Temat postu: Do you like dating? Odpowiedz z cytatem

Someone easily finds a loved one, and someone is alone for a long time, and can not understand why this is happening. What to do in such cases, and how to find love?

Someone advises to be more actively engaged in the search for a partner, and someone says that you do not need to look for love, it will find you by itself. Who should I trust in case of prolonged loneliness? Whose advice should I follow, and is it worth doing it at all? And how do you finally find your love? We will talk about this in this article.

What can prevent you from finding love?
If we want something realistic, and we don't have any internal unconscious obstacles to achieve it, then we usually get it.

But if you want to find a loved one for a long time, but you still can't do it, no matter what you do. It means that there is something inside you, some reasons that prevent you from finding love. Which you probably don't realize.

What can be the internal reasons why a person cannot find his love?

Reasons for loneliness
There can be many reasons for loneliness. Some of them lie on the surface and are noticeable, and some are deeper, more hidden, and very difficult to realize.

But all these reasons can be divided into several levels at which they manifest themselves:

The level of behavior and actions.
The level of emotions, feelings, experiences.
The level of the mind, beliefs, attitudes, thoughts, worldview.
The level of the unconscious, which contains the experience of early childhood, relationships with parents, family scenarios.
The level of the collective unconscious, where generic and cultural scenarios are contained.
The lower the level, the deeper it is and the more difficult it is to realize it.

Everyone has their own individual set of these reasons, so the tips that other people give you about how to find your love may not work. After all, the one who was able to find her had his own reasons for loneliness in the past, and you have your own.

Why do you want to find your love?
To find a loved one, it is important to understand why you need it, to find out your true motivation. After all, it may turn out that in your future partner you do not see a living person at all, but some kind of function. For example, someone who will save you from some of your problems or give you something that you do not give yourself, but you can give.

It is also important that you can understand who you want to find, and what kind of relationship you want. After all, if you want a relationship to spend interesting time together, then a partner who shares your interests is important to you. If you need sex first of all, then one relationship may suit you. And if you want children, then others are already there, etc.

There is no point in looking for love from the outside until you have found it inside yourself
Unfortunately, until we find love within ourselves, we find those who cannot give us love. In addition, when we do not feel love inside, then behind our love hunger we may not see who is really suitable for us and who is not.

Therefore, it is important to recognize that love is inside you, no matter how much you hide from it. And start developing this feeling in yourself, then it will be much easier for you to see and notice the love around you, to appreciate the love that is given to you. And find those partners who are able to share love with you. And it will also be easier to share love with another person, because "giving" is no less important for a relationship than "receiving".

What kind of relationship do you want?
Based on what you want, determine what kind of relationship you want to have. Will it be a "traditional relationship" or a "partnership-type relationship"? What will be the distance between you and your partner? What will you do together, and what will you do separately from each other?

Think about what kind of relationship you want. Just be honest with yourself at the same time. Separate what you really want from what is accepted in your family, in your environment, etc.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklamiarz
Członek zespołu

Ostrzeżenia:

PostWysłany: Sob Sie 21, 2021 08:01    Temat postu: Klikając w reklamę wspierasz serwis

Powrót do góry
catarina

PostWysłany: Sob Sie 21, 2021 11:55    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

You don't need to know how many men I had before I found myself here, but I will tell you that when you discover is silver singles free, I think that you will find all your guys there. You need more love for life than the network can give you. I don't want to give you a lot of money so you can buy a few guys, but I want you to have a life that you can live with them, not just have them.
Powrót do góry
sesito9024

PostWysłany: Sro Wrz 22, 2021 13:14    Temat postu: Thank you, I love online dating Odpowiedz z cytatem

Thank you, I love online dating
Powrót do góry
dafik84695

PostWysłany: Sro Wrz 22, 2021 22:29    Temat postu: Hi Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hi. I really like https://www.buddygays.com/gay/black-chat.html because you can find many interesting people here and even gays can find a partner for themselves with the same interests as yours. I often communicate with the guys on this site because I have a very small city and I cannot meet someone here with whom I am interested.
Powrót do góry
swipka777

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 05, 2021 17:24    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I hope that online dating will help me. I think that it is better to find a good girl online via https://spicydatefinder.com/review/naughtydate/ where are a lot of interesting people. I used to have a huge depression after I broke up with one girl but this website helped me a lot to find a perfect solution and a good date online.
Powrót do góry
alexsos_11

PostWysłany: Sro Paź 13, 2021 15:52    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I understand you very well, because I broke up with the girl myself and recently I am not myself. I really want to help you. My friend is the best counselor in the world, he recommended to me visit this site https://www.downtownmagazinenyc.com/3-things-boyfriend-should-not-know-to-strengthen-relations/, which contains some secrets and tips for improving relationships. To be honest, I am a very suspicious person and constantly blame myself for everything. When I read some of the tips that are written there, I changed my vision of relationships and took into account everything that was written there. Oh, I wish you stay strong everywhere and always.
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum forum.napiprojekt.pl Strona Główna -> Błędy Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: