Forum forum.napiprojekt.pl Strona Główna

FAQFAQ  RegulaminRegulamin   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj  

When Can I Claim My NBA 2K22 Lightning Green Animation

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum forum.napiprojekt.pl Strona Główna -> Dział tłumaczeń - filmy
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
kelchyjzzyger

Podziękował: 0
Łącznie otrzymał 0 podziękowań w 0 postach

Ostrzeżenia: 0/5

PostWysłany: Sro Wrz 15, 2021 11:55    Temat postu: When Can I Claim My NBA 2K22 Lightning Green Animation Odpowiedz z cytatem

NBA 2K22 Lightning Green Animation is one that many players are curious about how to obtain, especially as players are encouraged to compete in park games for the first time in the new game.
How to get the Electric Perfect Release Animation in NBA 2K22 MyCareer on Current and Next Generation consoles is detailed below for those looking to make a statement on the field.

When Can I Claim My NBA 2K22 Lightning Green Animation?
2K Games released a Locker Code on September 10 to commemorate the game's release. The code allows players to claim three banners buy mt 2k22 xbox one, a 30-minute 2XP Coin, a Star Player Indicator, and the Electric Perfect Green Release Animation.

If you're interested in claiming the free items, you'll want to act quickly because the offer is only valid until September 15 at 2:59 a. m ET.

For NBA 2K22, here's how to get the Lightning Green Animation:

Locker codes can be found under the Options/Quit tab in the MyCareer menu.
The code happy-nextgen-2kday-22 should be entered. It is not necessary to use capital letters or lowercase letters in the input; however, it is necessary to include the hyphens, as the code will not function if the hyphens are not present.
Providing the code has been entered correctly and is still valid, the content will be made available to players.
However, players on current-generation systems have reported that the code is functional as well as on the next-generation system.

At long last, in order to provide your MyPlayer with the Lightning Green Animation:

MyPlayer can be found under the MyCareer tab.
Animations should be chosen
Select the Jump Shot Splash option from the drop-down menu that appears.
Choose Perfect Release from among the options available to you.
Keep the Electric option highlighted in yellow,buy 2k22 mt  as well as the Perfect SFX of your choice, in your list.
In addition, we have guides on how to obtain the Gym Rat Badge and the Mamba Mentality Badge in NBA 2K22 MyCareer, which you can find by clicking here.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklamiarz
Członek zespołu

Ostrzeżenia:

PostWysłany: Sro Wrz 15, 2021 11:55    Temat postu: Klikając w reklamę wspierasz serwis

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum forum.napiprojekt.pl Strona Główna -> Dział tłumaczeń - filmy Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: