Forum forum.napiprojekt.pl Strona Główna

FAQFAQ  RegulaminRegulamin   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj  

Golden Goose in black

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum forum.napiprojekt.pl Strona Główna -> Nowości
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ggdbsosit

Podziękował: 0
Łącznie otrzymał 0 podziękowań w 0 postach

Ostrzeżenia: 0/5

PostWysłany: Pią Cze 04, 2021 14:18    Temat postu: Golden Goose in black Odpowiedz z cytatem

The end result is a pre-distressed sneaker with a somewhat worldly patina on it: a street-smart shoe that seems to have seen everything. Tonal suede pull-loop at heel collar. Feel the energy of the boombox that plays in the background and get ready to dance.

Equal parts sporty and chic, the Running Sole sneakers from Golden Goose have been updated in black with flecks of fuchsia and orange. Our goal is authenticity, telling stories through our Golden Goose creations. Signature leather star applique in silver-tone and logo printed in gold-tone at outer side.

Gold-tone logo stamp, perforated detailing, and signature leather star applique in black at outer side. Smudged rubber midsole in white, grey, and red. Black Stardan sneakers with metallic star. A model that borrows the design of the Superstars, adapting it in contemporary style.

When choosing my Golden Goose sneakers, I chose my normal size of a UK 8 / EU 42 which is typically spot on for Golden Goose Deluxe Brand European shoes. Lace-up closure in black. We like it when things are back to front: the more worn the Stardans, the rarer they are. This is the second reason why I think golden goose sneakers are worth the money.

Signature buffed nappa leather star applique in red at outer side. Perforated detailing at sides. Having no formal training in design, the husband and wife team partnered with traditional Venetian craftsmen on their line of artfully distressed yet beautifully constructed shoes.

I've also been coveting the newer tan and camel ones here Golden Goose Womens and here. Shiny details with silver sparkle foxing, combined with a GGDB star and coordinated heel tab give it a fun contemporary feel. Logo stamp in black at white calfskin heel tab. Smudging and distressing throughout.

I won't always splurge on a pair of sneakers, but these were just too hard to resist when I first tried them on years ago. Golden Goose was founded in Italy in 2000 by two young Venetian designers, Francesca Rinaldo and Alessandro Gallo. Animal prints and inspirations from nature are some of the elements that define our style at Golden Goose, especially for this collection, where you can find specific references to the animal world.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklamiarz
Członek zespołu

Ostrzeżenia:

PostWysłany: Pią Cze 04, 2021 14:18    Temat postu: Klikając w reklamę wspierasz serwis

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum forum.napiprojekt.pl Strona Główna -> Nowości Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: